Lavender Coconut Argan Serum

October 7, 2014


Lavender Coconut Argan Serum

Lavender Coconut Oil
Argan Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Rose Essential Oil


偶然因為頭痛而一試以薰衣草椰子油在眼眶/額頭按摩後的結果而被完全沒有油光的結果驚訝!!!
《植物油全书》-Ruth von Braunschweig著 p207 也證實我的驚訝!
我又試了幾次後
那自己前不久泡的薰衣草椰子油真的又好聞又不會在臉上留下油光亮亮的痕跡!
吸收真的很快...


拿出買東西附贈的試用品 (竟然收到好料! 真是賺到!)
隨便配在一起擦臉用


綠色是天然的綠色 -來自薰衣草椰子油
顏色淡淡的-是因為加了Argan沖淡了本來甚深的綠色


喜歡!!!


I am very surprised I can found lots of coconut oil V.S. Argan Oil comparison from Google!

網路上看來的關於椰子油:
below copy from
http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/oil-for-beauty
Coconut Oil:
even though I have used oils on my face many times before, I was nervous to try out coconut oil on somewhere other than my bod. But I went for it and rubbed a fingertip amount on my face morning and night. Like on my body, my skin instantly felt soft. But I could also feel the layer of oil and had a new level of shine to my skin that wasn’t just dewy. It didn’t bother me at first, but as the days went on, I began to dread my application process. It just made me feel icky. But the strangest part? Though my skin felt soft (and greasy), my cheeks began to dry out. Though it seems counterintuitive, oil is actually better for people with oily skin because it tricks you into not producing as much of your own natural oils. I have dry skin, so if I don’t produce my own oil, it just gets worse. The final straw that made me not want to put coconut oil on my face ever again were the two friendly pimples that appeared on my jawline. I am not prone to breakouts and cannot remember the last time I had two at once. No thank you.

Eye Cream
If I had to keep putting coconut oil on my face, I would just use it under my eyes. Although I couldn’t see major results in just a week, it did feel soft and a little less puffy and dark than usual.

Lip Balm
I am a bit addicted to lip balm. I always have a few different ones in my purse, on my desk, bedside table (okay, maybe not just a bit addicted) and am applying constantly throughout the day. Coconut oil was a welcome addition to my collection, since it goes on smooth, feels hydrating, and tastes yummy. I just wish it came packaged in a little tube instead of a tub so I could carry it around with me.

Related: 26 Rose-Infused Products That Will Make You Smell Gorgeous

Shaving Cream
In the shower I slathered my legs with coconut oil instead of shaving cream and was quite happy with the results. This is another thing I might keep in my beauty routine. I got an ultra-close shave and my legs were super soft when I toweled off.

No comments:

Post a Comment