260 - Silk Rose

April 28, 2013


茜草絲玫瑰

Oils:
35%, 700g EVOO (100g infused w/ Houttuynia cordata (Dokudami) (鱼腥草)
30%, 600g Houttuynia cordata (Dokudami) (鱼腥草) infused Canola Oil
18%, 360g Palm Kernel
13%, 260g Cocoa Butter
06%, 120g Castor Oil

Lye solution:
4 Silk cocoons
250g NaOH
610g Water

Essential Oils:
02g Clove Leaves
12g PalmaRosa
15g Rose

Fragrance Oil:
25g ND Rose Garden

Additive:
Madder Rooter Powder

This batch is still for my dearest Sister Alice.

She loves the Rose! (Well, me too!) (& my mom loves rose too!)
I did one batch of Rose scent soap for my sister and she told me this soap almost run out!
So this time make 2KG batch
This time I mixed more E.O. for the scent –
I realize clove leave EO is good stuff but cannot give too much so added just 2g.
Palma Rosa has close scent to Rose with affordable price^^
Rose – this is what I got from a girlfriend with sharing price – is a good deal but I see the line is lower and lower… (I don’t want to finish this bottle so fast!!!)
Therefore I added ND Rose Garden Fragrance Oil (:
From Canada’s girlfriend she shared her experience with use ND La vie en Rose…
That fires me up!!
Try it this time!


Houttuynia cordata (Dokudami):
From Google, Houttuynia cordata is also good for skin. a girlfriend from Taiwan she shared her info that Houttuynia is not just for eating as veggie Houttuynia also can be used to treat skins problem and it have been used in used in folk medicine for diuresis and detoxification and herbal medicine for its antiviral, antibacterial and more…
The experience I have with Houttuynia is using Houttuynia to brew tea and use it to treat my son’s allergies running nose and it work great!


這鍋本來是想做(Q10)三色漣漪渲的 (計劃中是要做蠶絲Q10玫瑰皂)
可無奈…就那麼快TRACE…
沒奈何
就只好只加茜草根粉算數~
希望成皂是粉紅色
入模的時候
廚房窗邊的溫度是華式83度
整個肥皂好燙!
放在還涼涼的地板上
涼涼的地板一下就熱透了…
肥皂很快的果凍…
我不停得找涼的地板來放肥皂讓肥皂”冷靜”下來…
還好下午四點後開始有涼風
放在窗台邊吹呀吹的降溫…
上次用叉子划直線
這次划啥好呢??
划來划去…划玫瑰(??)好了~
(這次入模好似泥水匠補牆 拿個刮刀不停的抹呀抹…)

2 comments:

  1. 噗哈哈哈哈哈~~~ 讓肥皂”冷靜”下來… (怎麼那模可愛啦)

    看起來好好吃的玫瑰蛋糕!!
    (玫瑰划的很像喔!^^)


    PS。
    我用茜草根都調不到粉粉的粉紅色耶,不知道是不是下手太重!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 謝謝Jenny!
      其實只能遠看...
      所以沒有拍分切後的皂片...
      我也沒做出粉紅色的耶...握手 ^^
      下次試試放少點兒...

      Delete